ASE Guideline Reference E-Book
ASE's popular Guideline Reference Book is back – and now in an easy-to-access online format!
The online ASE Guideline Reference E-Book offers a collection of charts and illustrations derived from
ASE’s guidelines for
This online e-book comes in a convenient format for quick reference and is designed to immediately accommodate
new inserts as they are
published. As one of our members recently let us know, “This ASE Reference Book is simply a cornerstone
interpretation.” Now being able to access the ASE Guideline Reference E-Book online means it can
always be just a click away.
The ASE Guidelines Reference E-Book consists of the following graphic illustrations:
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Aortic Valve Stenosis (JASE, April 2017) 9 Pages
- Evaluation of Aortic Regurgitation (JASE, April 2017) 9 Pages
- Evaluation of Mitral Regurgitation (JASE, April 2017) 9 Pages
- Evaluation of Tricuspid and Pulmonic Regurgitation (JASE, April 2017) 9 Pages
- Recommendations for Performance and Interpretation of Stress Echocardiography (JASE, September 2007) 9 Pages
- Guidelines for Performing Multiplane Transesophageal Echocardiography (JASE, October 1999) 4 Pages
- Recommendations for the Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography: An Update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (JASE, April 2016) 8 Pages
- Recommendations for Evaluation of Prosthetic Valves With Echocardiography and Doppler Ultrasound (JASE, September 2009) 9 Pages
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods During the Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram: A Report from the Pediatric Measurements Writing Group of the American Society of Echocardiography Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Council (JASE, May 2010) 8 Pages
- Guide to 2011 Appropriateness Use Criteria For Echocardiography (JASE, March 2011) 8 Pages
- Clinical Recommendations for Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (JASE, May 2011) 6 Pages
- Recommendations for Image Acquisition and Display Using Three-Dimensional Echocardiography (JASE, January 2012) 7 Pages
- Guidelines for Performing a Comprehensive Transesophageal Echocardiographic Examination: Recommendations from the American Society of Echocardiography and the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists (JASE, September 2013) 9 Pages
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Right Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Left Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Clinical Recommendations for Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Pericardial Disease (JASE, September 2013) 11 Pages
Updates and new guidelines will be automatically added at no additional cost. Pricing is for a one year
The ASCeXAM/ReASCE Online Practice Exam Simulation is designed to prepare physicians for the National Board of
Echocardiography's ASCeXAM or
ReASCE certification examinations. Developed by renowned experts in the field of echocardiography, the test
bank consists of 300 multiple
choice questions containing over four hundred images and video. In addition to objective based questions, case
studies are included to
evaluate your knowledge of the field. During your eighteen week access, you will be given the opportunity to
take two simulated exams
consisting of one hundred fifty questions each, assessing your skills and knowledge in all areas. You may
repeat these exams a total of six times.
The grading and feedback for all six attempts will be saved. In addition to an overall grade, a percentage
breakdown of your incorrect and correct
answers over the five categories will be provided for each attempt, so that you may focus your study
accordingly. Feedback includes explanations of
the correct and incorrect answers, offering valuable instruction.
To introduce you to the exam format and to ensure that you are comfortable with the method of answering the
exam questions, a practice quiz is
provided before you begin your attempts at the full exam simulation. You may take this quiz as many times as
you wish.* The educational content
of the quiz is just as important as what is contained in the exam simulation.
Click here to try a 5
The American Society of Echocardiography strives to be the premier source for ASCeXAM/ReASCE preparation. We
hope that you will take advantage of
this valuable educational and study tool.
*Pricing listed is for 18 weeks of access.